domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

Why this Blog?

The first thing I have to do here is to apologize for my English which is not my mother lenguage. But, I've decided to try on Shakespeare's Lenguage becouse I like and find fun and enjoyment using it.

Why this blog and why this title? The main reason is that I like answering questions on the adults sections of a couple of sites and I've found people really confused. At the same time, sometimes, any question suggested me a longer answer that didn't fit in the space suited for it on the site.

As those special questions need special answers, I'll post them here, without any reference to the asker or the site where the question was found.

As the title says, I've never feel shy around sex or sexual related things. I fortunatelly live with my gf, which thinks and lives in the same way than me.

Im an open minded guy educated at Western Europe in total sexual freedom.

About future posts, I'll write only about real experiences and or oppinions, no tales nor erotic stories.

Will post soon ¡¡

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario